• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ghost Stripe

hackler22s

Picked up this new guy today at the Midwest Reptile Show in Indianapolis. Was told that he is a '07 "Ghost Stripe het for Motley". This guy was very malnourished as he only weighs 142 grams is 38" long. Wanted to see what you guys thought about what he really is. The pictures kind of wash his true colors out. He is light pink with brown stripes down his back and some orange down his sides.

There are some pics of a '10 Anery Lavender I picked up today as well.

Thanks for looking. Enjoy!

Attachments

• DSCN1170.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1170.JPG.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN1174.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1174.JPG.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN1177.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1177.JPG.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 57
Pictures of the Lavender

Attachments

• DSCN1182.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1182.JPG.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1184.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1184.JPG.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1189.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1189.JPG.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 56
  • DSCN1195.JPG.jpg
    DSCN1195.JPG.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 56
A motley can be het for stripe, but a stripe cannot be het for motley (A stripe het motley would be the same as a motley het stripe) .
He definitely does look like a ghost stripe and a very nice vanishing one, too bad he is on the small side.

Thanks for the info! Yeah it is to bad he is on the small side. Hopefully he will start packing on some weight soon. The guy I got him from said he only fed him once every 2 weeks. That didn't make since to me especially for his size.

Back