• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Ghost..yup, just a ghost corn wanted

Jenn

Hi all!

I haven't had a snake in years. My first/only snake I got from a friend in high school and soon after used this forum as refuge to my questions, and a great place to introduce me to the world of corns.

I'm ready for another corn again and I have been in love with Ghost coloration for years and years. I'm having SERIOUS trouble finding one. I really want a baby, I want to raise it myself and watch it grow.

I don't care about hets/sex as I'm not planning on breeding and it will just my pet. I've tried googling breeders, any time I see a signature on the site that has a link to a website I check, I look at the For Sale forum daily. No such luck.

Ghost, or anything with a similar color scheme (I love the white/grey with a darker grey contrast). I know there are several morphs that fit that color scheme but I'm not looking to pay a lot, I'm a student on a budget and would much rather spend more money on the enclosure than the snake. I'm not a fan of stripes, but with my budget a regular old Ghost is probably my best bet anyway.

If anyone out there has something you think my fit my taste/budget feel free to reply or send me a PM.

Thanks so much!!

I'd have one of Jen's ghost babies in a flash if there wasn't an ocean separating us! (Ghosthousecorns is her username on here)

Thanks everyone so much! I'm looking into offers now. I wish I did this earlier! I went from feeling like it was hopeless, to feeling like this is attainable. Thanks again, all! I think I'm well on my way to getting the snake I've wanted for years :)

Back