• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Goddess, give me strength!

Thoth

the n00biest n00b
I made a visit to one of my local herp stores today on the worst possible day ever. They were in the middle of putting away a new shipment of snakes, and most of them were on my To-Buy-at-Some-Future-Date list. So as of right now, they have: a pair of northern pines, a pair of african house snakes, a BEAUTIFUL juvenile MBK, 8 baby kenyan sand boas, and a baby hoggie. The two herp stores around here generally have a bunch of boids and maybe three or four kinds of colubrids (usu. common corn morphs and a milk snake or two). I was so surprised to see this lot.

I want to buy them all. :cry:

Get the MBK before someone else does!!! (Sorry, I'm not a good person to go window shopping with...)

NAnci

Nanci said:
Get the MBK before someone else does!!! (Sorry, I'm not a good person to go window shopping with...)

NAnci

I second that,grab the hognose too!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

You guys aren't helping!!! :dgrin: I really would get at least one of the snakes if I could, but I'm rather "in between" jobs at the moment, and I'm trying to make sure I don't end up on the curb with my vivs, a pile of dirty clothes, and a really pathetic look on my face. :)

I asked the owner of the store about them. He said since he's selling the house snakes as a pair, nobody's interested. He said the juvenile MBK would probably sell by the end of the weekend, but he was going to be getting some babies in within the next month.

Dammit...I shoulda saved all that money I wasted on college tuition and used it on snakes! :sobstory:

This is an MBK we're talking about...it's worth living on the street for! :grin01: I wouldn't be able to hold back if my local store got an MBK.

Don't listen to the others,they don't know what they're on about
rolleyes.gif

Get the Northern Pine, they are the best snakes out of them all.
Everyone should have a pituophis in their collection.
cool.gif

Back