• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Got Borders?

cfiscel

Dreamin' of Charleston
Here's your chance to post all of your beautifully bordered okeetees. I'll start with mine.

742borders3.jpg

742borders2.jpg

742borders.jpg

awesome thread idea and snake as well........i can't wait for the rest of the pics to start flowing in.

galen

This is my 05 Female Okeetee Raven, I think she has nice borders
IMG_3503.jpg

However her future mate has even BETTER Borders ;) I can't wait until he is larger and his colors are coming in...

Jinx - 06 Male Abbotts Okeetee
okee2.jpg

Ah great!. Pictures of a snake that I like and can't own. And more picture comming. :shrugs: :grin01:

Great looking snake. What's the age of it?? Trying to figure how much the color changes with age.

Absolutely gorgeous! I'll have to bring the Wulf out and get some updated pics of her, but I'm not sure she's in the same league! lol...

Jenn

I SOOOOOOO want an okeetee. Going to a reptile show tomorrow to drool over the snakes. Can't buy one even if I see one i like, because I don't have setup for it yet. But MAN those are AWESOME!

Nellie ,my 06 doesn't yet show the really bright colours that I'm craving, but her borders are nice and bold

Attachments

• n1a.JPG
    n1a.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 99
  • nc111a.JPG
    nc111a.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 27a.JPG
    27a.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 98
  • 49a.JPG
    49a.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 99
Ok, here's a full body of Wulfenite, our Aboott's Okeetee, that we picked up in '05. She's looking a little thin, but that's because she's been in brumation.

Well, almost full body...
wulfenite2-10-07(3).jpg

There's more pics of her in this thread that Tim started: Click

He didn't know I was going to post some here... but I can't blame him for starting his own thread - this is his girl after all! lol...

Jenn

Back