• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Got me a new Addition today!!

1TimeMoM

Ok so I was buying mice at petco today for Whiskey when I stopped an looked at the new baby corns.. everyone does it.. Im expecting your usual snows classics anery amels all normal patterns. they had 3 babies.. a snow normal saddles fiesty lil bugger an amel with cool looking splotchy saddles and my new lil bugger... Im a lil confused bout it though.. I think its an aztec or something like that an im not sure if its an amel or a RO.. the borders are very very thick.. specially round the tail.. Im sorry the pics are a lil big but I did it so you can check out the borders.. please let me know what you think bout my new baby.. Thanks in advance

Attachments

• newbaby1.JPG
    newbaby1.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 308
  • newbaby2.JPG
    newbaby2.JPG
    31 KB · Views: 207
  • newbaby3.JPG
    newbaby3.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 303
Well I don't really know much about morphs, but your new addition is quite beautiful, I love how vibrant the red is. Best of luck :)

Thanks Cornflake.. His red is actually a lil deeper and his background colors are lighter.. It is gorgeous.. thanks and welcome to the board..

Wow that is an amazing snake to find at petco my goodness! How much did you pay for it? if you don't mind me asking. From my knowledge (and looking in my morph guide lol) I believe you have a Reverse Okeetee with an almost complete ZigZag pattern (saddles connected in a zipper like appearance) Aztec is more of a stripy spotty arrangement. I have never seen a snake with that nice a ZigZag! Congrats :D

Ok, here goes, we bought him on sale for a whole $34.99. I fell in love with him. Even my mom loves him. She is amazed at how unqiue he is and she don't know a thing about snakes. All she knows is she has a new grandbaby and she is getting VERRRY attached to him.

Looks to be a zigzag amel. It looks just like ours did as a baby, now he's all grown up. We've had a couple of nice ones show up at our local petco once in awhile.
Here's Ziggy as a baby.
attachment.php

And one of him all grown up.

Attachments

• Ziggy (38a).jpg
    Ziggy (38a).jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 155
Thanks you guys I greatly appreciate it.. yall have helped alot. If he/she is just an amel it will have nice white borders.. I like the fiesty lil stinker..

What a beauty! I would _never_ buy a snake from Petco- but I would have had a very, very, very hard time passing this one up!!! Good thing I barely ever look!!! Just gorgeous. I think you could even get away with calling that one a zig zag reverse Okeetee!! Wow, _perfect_ pattern. I'm betting there are very faint belly checks that are very hard to see, because this is an aberrant normal pattern- not a stripe or motley. You are so lucky!!

I would have had problems walking past that one - really pretty and unusual colouring - hope you enjoy your new baby :)

That is one stunning RO zigzag, there is absolutely no way I would have left him in the store either!! I am sooo jealous!! Great find.

Thanks Asbit. I think he/she will be a pleasure to have.. everyone loves him/her.. ust got to think of a good name for it him/her

Beautiful Amel zigzag... And a great find.... Has high white almost like a candy cane.. Will be interesting to see this guy progress and see if the whites stay :)

Back