• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Got my first corn snake today! Hello!

rainkeltoia

Hi hi hi there! I am a 30 year old mom of 2 little boys aged 7 and 10. My oldest shares my love of snakes, and until now we just hadn't been in a place where we could have one. Now we are! I got a cute little male normal corn from the local reptile expo, he's settling in nicely, checking out his new enclosure. He's about a month and a half-2 months old (he's had 5 or 6 feedings). We named him Hitch. I have a little experience with herps, I had bearded dragons back before my oldest was born, and have baby sat a friend's ball python. I really love this little guy! I look forward to learning more in the future about this wonderful little snake :) I have done quite a bit of research before getting him, and asked a lot of questions of the breeder, as well as research prior to getting him.

I'm very excited about this site, can't wait to learn more and share it with my son!

People call me weird for spending hours each day researching reptiles. They are just so fascinating! But people know a ton about them here!

People call me weird for spending hours each day researching reptiles. They are just so fascinating! But people know a ton about them here!

That's awesome! Sounds like my hubby ;) He loves researching all sorts of reptiles. His dream snake is a rainbow boa, I told him someday ;) For now the corn snake will have to do. He's very active tonight, I can tell he's gonna be a fun pet!

That's the next one up on my husband's dream list, a Brazilian Rainbow boa. We held one at the last expo and he fell in love. Planning on maybe getting one at the next expo in a month.

Welcome! I've been a corn snake owner for a few days over a week, but I have ordered 2 more and they'll arrive next week! I have 4 children, and all of them love Crictor.

Back