• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Granite acrylic 'aquariums"

Great looking cage!
BUT for that price I would expect it to already have a lock down top and doors.
Stick a dowel in the track and Velcro down the top ???????? Really:nope:

I liked the sliding front doors but I agree-a top that needs securing and no lock on the door and pay shipping from Big Apple? I decided to go with a 36 x 18 x 18 Exo Terra terrarium instead. Here's a not so great pic of it:

DSCN0154.jpg

I think that tank looks pretty awesome- I love the space inside it! I'm starting my tiny man out in a 10 gallon until I can make space for a 20gallon- When he's completely full grown, this is something I had a vision for as his final home... Thanks for sharing, I really like it!

I'm a much bigger fan of the PVC ;)

I'm going to try to do some swaying by posting a photo of my setup! Hehe
The cost was $250 for the bottom (it is 48x24x18 with divider), the top was $80 used, with roughly $30 of materials for a complete gut and reno), and $80 in colour-changing LEDs.

So worth it for their forever home. Some people don't like the black PVC look, which I can understand. I love that I can stack and stack and stack into the future! So personally I like PVC, but if you have the funds or time to save, their are some extraordinary wooden pieces out there was well. Just a few options! But I used to have glass tanks, and a part from taking up space, they were nice too. :)

1610796_10154547987010313_2361955303378257934_n.jpg

I'm a much bigger fan of the PVC ;)

I'm going to try to do some swaying by posting a photo of my setup! Hehe
The cost was $250 for the bottom (it is 48x24x18 with divider), the top was $80 used, with roughly $30 of materials for a complete gut and reno), and $80 in colour-changing LEDs.

So worth it for their forever home. Some people don't like the black PVC look, which I can understand. I love that I can stack and stack and stack into the future! So personally I like PVC, but if you have the funds or time to save, their are some extraordinary wooden pieces out there was well. Just a few options! But I used to have glass tanks, and a part from taking up space, they were nice too. :)

1610796_10154547987010313_2361955303378257934_n.jpg

Who'd you order yours from?

PVCcages.com
I found a distributor in Toronto; there's probably one around you as well! That's for the new, bottom ones. The top one - as I mentioned - was used, and about 7 years old. Reptile Plastics is that brand I believe.

Wow! I love those! I just looked on the site and the bare ones with the divider are now $320 :O

Back