• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Granite, Bloods, Lavender Corns

Russ Bates

Just took some pics of the corns I'll be breeding this summer. I've slimmed down my corn collection greatly to work with other pits and more thayeri but I just couldn't do without my bloodreds, granites, lavenders and some hold over project corns. I should produce the following:

Hypos
Hypo Lavenders
Lavenders
Bloodreds
Granites (blood red anery A)
Lavendersicles
Creamsicles
lavender milkphase motley
milkphase motley
and who knows what else will pop out.

Should be a fun summer!

Russ Bates

Attachments

• BloodFAPR05.JPG
    BloodFAPR05.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 250
  • GraniteM APR05.JPG
    GraniteM APR05.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 260
  • Granite F APR05.JPG
    Granite F APR05.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 258
  • Project Corns.JPG
    Project Corns.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 258
  • StudsAPR05.JPG
    StudsAPR05.JPG
    59.6 KB · Views: 251
Russ,awesome looking corns.Good luck with the breeding this year.You should get some really nice babys.

I really want to see an adult Lavendersicle,do you have a pic you could show me.

Thanks,Bob

lavendersicles

I'm working with hets only so I have no visible lavendersicle to show you. The odds are low but tehy are still there that I'll produce one or two from my het to het breeding. The big lavender pictured in my above post is the dad and the mother was a big creamsicle that I no longer own.

Russ

Beautiful snakes. I really like that photo of the bloodred coiled up with the lavender, it just looks awesome.

thanks for the compliments

it was tough thinning my corn collection down but the ones I kept I really like.
Russ

Okay, I'll take two of each. Great looking group you have there Russ. Feel free to e-mail me with a price list when the eggs hatch. :)

Not a Problem

This should really be a fun summer for eggs and snakes. I'm keeping my finger crossed on the hypo lavs as my breeder female is acting sluggish to come out of hibernation. She's eating, she just can't eat big stuff.....always a cause for concern.

I'll be sure to shoot you an availability list as the hatch and feed.

Take care,
Russ

Back