• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Great site, lots of information!!

drvillen

Just picked up a Snow Corn Snake, stumbled on to the site and registered after doing a bit of reading. I am new to "snaking", also have a 20 gallon saltwater tank, if I had known I would have become a snaker first! Casper is about 11 inches long, I guess about 3 weeks or so old, just ate it's first pinky at home yesterday!

Congrats, and Welcome to your new addiction.... there are some great features on the site to. Make sure to check out the search feature. It can be helpful when you have a question. But if you cant find it there ask away, there are some really knowledgable people on the site..... Welcome :wavey:

Welcome to the forum! It's a great community and I'm sure you will like it here!

Welcome%20Mat.jpg

Wayne

Thank you! Unfortunately all photo's I have are far too large of a file to post, makes me sad, can't even put a picture with my profile....

Welcome to the forum. I had to resize my pictures to post them here. Do you have any type of paint program? You should be able to do it there!

Welcome..and if you have google, you can use picasa web albums and right click on your pictures and copy "properties" and then paste that link in your post. Not sure if it works from other sites the same way or not...anyone know?

welcome and please don't call yourself a snaker and don't refer to keeping snakes as snaking.

Hi there and welcome :D you will be happy you "stumbled" on the this site. We would love to see some pictures of your little snakelett ;) let us know if you need help posting them.

welcome and please don't call yourself a snaker and don't refer to keeping snakes as snaking.

Congrats on winning the rudest welcome of the day award. :p

Welcome to the boards. :)
Just as an FYI the common term is keeper. I'm sure toad could have shared that in a much more welcoming manner. For the record call yourself whatever you would like... We have snake keepers, mommies, daddies, slaves, etc. There is no WRONG way to discribe it . :)

Congrats on winning the rudest welcome of the day award. :p

Welcome to the boards. :)
Just as an FYI the common term is keeper. I'm sure toad could have shared that in a much more welcoming manner. For the record call yourself whatever you would like... We have snake keepers, mommies, daddies, slaves, etc. There is no WRONG way to discribe it . :)

well since I hate it when people call snake owners stupid things I don't care if I am rude

well since I hate it when people call snake owners stupid things I don't care if I am rude

I'm not trying to sling mud mate. I'm just saying (in my own way) it's more productive to educate then to tell someone they are wrong right out of the gate.

Why do you care what people term themselves? I call myself a snake mom. I'm sure that wouldn't be what you call yourself, but why should you care if I call myself a "snaker"?

Welcome! We'd love to see pictures of your snow, and there are people here who can explain how to resize them!

Why do you care what people term themselves? I call myself a snake mom. I'm sure that wouldn't be what you call yourself, but why should you care if I call myself a "snaker"?

Wow, sorry folks, didn't mean to start a war. I will behave so I don't get booted out, no more names on the site...maybe.

Back