• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Green motley striped snow

CornCrazy said:
It's a nice snake...but it looks like it's a corn x king hybrid. Will you post pics of its parents?

At first sorry for the late reaction and the poor quality of the pictures.
The first picture shows the mother. The second and third picture are from a sister and a brother.
I have no picture of the father yet. I am breeding with this line for 7 years now.
The mother is about ten years old and the father is one of her own offspring.
As far as i know there is no king blood involved here. From every clutch the mother has laid i kept a few animals.
In one or two years the males become pink and the females become yellow/green, some more then others.
Last year i crossed the green motley striped snow with a verry bright yellow butter male, this year it wil be a lavender male.

And thanks a lot for all positive reactions.

Attachments

• green blotched snow.JPG
    green blotched snow.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 58
  • green snow motley.JPG
    green snow motley.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 58
  • snow motley.JPG
    snow motley.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 58
I no longer have the two Motleys that had stripes like this one. My computer was infected with a virus last year and I lost all of my old photos of them. I do have a couple of Motleys with similar striping, but it is incomplete. If you use your imagination, you can see that the striping on these Motleys is similar to this one and very possible. There are irregular edges on these in places, but the stripe is the same width and of the same appearance.

The first two photos are of a couple of a Lav Motley that Jason Swartz hatched out this year. The last two photos are of two Motleys that I currently have. They have a narrow striped, but with irregularities. The ones that I had in the past did not have any irregularities like this Green Motley Striped Snow.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 41
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 41
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG