• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

green squares

norbert03

norbert and aelfric
how do i get more green squares next to my reputation power points? i only have one and other people have many, i feel...inferior.

Here's a good thread to read that explains it. http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17304

Basically, the only way to get more green bars is if people click on that little 'scale' icon below your name and add positive feedback to one of your posts. For example, if you made a great post, people might click on your scale and add positive feedback. You can also do this to other people.

I believe for ever 100 Rep points you get 1 'green bar'.

Rich posted this to explain how he has the forum set up...hope it helps!
reputation_settings.jpg

Back