• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Greetings from Wyoming

Brianna2

Hello! My name is Brianna and I love corn snakes. For a long time, I just enjoyed interacting with other people's snakes, but in 2024, I decided to try keeping a couple of snakes of my very own! After researching which snakes to keep, I decided to start with Corn Snakes. I was very fortunate to find a Snow Corn (still trying to figure out the difference between "Snow" and "Bloodred Ghost") and a Sunkissed Amel Corn. They are both under 1 year old, so I am following a rigorous schedule of feeding every 5 days, letting them digest for 3 days, handling the next 2 days, then feeding again, etc. It is amazing to see them start forming trust in me with every handling session. Both my corn snakes have an awesome temperament and I am so happy I selected them to start my journey of snake keeping!
This is Annabelle (the Snow Corn) and Aidan (the Sunkissed Amel Corn)PXL_20240627_215346585~2.jpgPXL_20240702_230851293.jpg.
I'm looking forward to learning all I can about Corn Snakes!!
See you around the forums!
Brianna
PXL_20240627_215346585~2.jpg

Welcome to the forum! A snow is a combination of amel and anery and will look like a white snake (pink when young like yours), with some shades of pink and yellow, with red or pink eyes. A bloodred ghost is a combination of diffused (sometimes used interchangeably with bloodred), anery, and hypo. It will typically look like a grayish snake with a solid white belly. Eyes will have dark pupils. You can look around iansvivarium.com to see example photos of each morph.

Welcome to the forum! A snow is a combination of amel and anery and will look like a white snake (pink when young like yours), with some shades of pink and yellow, with red or pink eyes. A bloodred ghost is a combination of diffused (sometimes used interchangeably with bloodred), anery, and hypo. It will typically look like a grayish snake with a solid white belly. Eyes will have dark pupils. You can look around iansvivarium.com to see example photos of each morph.
Ah! Thank you for the explanation! I'm looking forward to learning more about genetics. Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

Back