• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

growth???

trick question

Corn snakes basically grow their entire life.
Of course their growth rate slows down considerably the older they get.
How long does it take to get to "adult" size or breeding size.
Well, that can be 2 to 3 years.
I think a general weight is something like 300 grams for females and 250 grams for males for breeding.
I think length wise I would say 33 to 36 inches "plus" would be safe.
nothing in stone here just generalities.

Six feet was the longest corn snake on record (to my understanding), but most will grow between 3-5 feet, and will take 4-7 years for them to reach this length. It makes sense that they continue to grow, but from what I've read, they can live 15-20 years, so if in 5 years they're 5 feet long, they can't possibly grow much longer in the next 10 (if that makes sense).

Mine is 3-4 months old and is just over 20 inches. Maybe 21" (was hatched at around 15"). You sure about that size/age there, seawin? lol

Back