• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

GTP finally went green!

CMLReptiles

Hooah!
I got this little guy in the spring of 06. His hatch date was 11/21/05, and he recently changed colors. I actually tried to sell him in the spring, and am I lucky nobody took me up on the offer!

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

He's gorgeous now! There's a cool article on those in the magazine I have to not forget to bring you at the show. Even pictures of Mr. Blue and Snowcone!

Nanci

I was going to say Biak with such a slow change. The head certainly looks it, but the colors don't. Fess up Chris! I don't even remember seeing this one on the forum!

MegF. said:
I was going to say Biak with such a slow change. The head certainly looks it, but the colors don't. Fess up Chris! I don't even remember seeing this one on the forum!

Hehe...notice all the blue around the sides/snout? I can see where Elle got Sorong from :)...but....ARU! Meg, this is one of the 2 I got from Bob Wisehart last year. He changed about 3 months ago, and his sister is still yellow for now. I had to post with all the blue though, I was amazed by it when I saw it...especially since there was NO sign of any till the green came in! Plus, with all that yellow it shows hints of lemon-tree :) sooooooo happy nobody snatched him up for the $500 I was asking this spring :bang:

I should have recognized it!! I have a sibling, but she's changed since last year. What took yours so long??? I was planning on taking pictures of her tomorrow as I haven't done it in a long time. I didn't know Bob's Aru's had lemon tree line in them....I just know that both parents are Aru's...thought they were imports. I'll have to look at the pedigree lines again.

MegF. said:
I should have recognized it!! I have a sibling, but she's changed since last year. What took yours so long??? I was planning on taking pictures of her tomorrow as I haven't done it in a long time. I didn't know Bob's Aru's had lemon tree line in them....I just know that both parents are Aru's...thought they were imports. I'll have to look at the pedigree lines again.

They were both imports, I meant they had the lemon tree look to them...should have specified. Not sure why mine are taking so long to change, but I love what they're changing into.

His babies tend to have a lot of blue. My other Aru male has a ton, including ink spots. It will be interesting to see how yours develops. I'll try to get some new pictures of Utari and post them so you can see the comparison.

MegF. said:
His babies tend to have a lot of blue. My other Aru male has a ton, including ink spots. It will be interesting to see how yours develops. I'll try to get some new pictures of Utari and post them so you can see the comparison.

Ahh, kewl. Very nice, can't wait for the updated pics!

I meant to say that the Aru male is totally unrelated, he was an import. I picked him up as a future mate for Utari. I've found that the Aru's tend to have a lot of blue on them though.

Back