• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Guess what?!

The_Saiyajin

Not a human...
Well, to be honest, I am not sure what he is.
I know the parents and we were not quite sure.
Well I will let you guess, before I will give you some more informations about this little guy.

Greetings
Chris

Attachments

• mystic 1.JPG
    mystic 1.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 153
  • mystic 2.JPG
    mystic 2.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 153
  • mystic 3.JPG
    mystic 3.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 153
The belly checks rule out homo diffuse. No cinder and no hypo. I'm saying homo lava by the hue and subtle pinkness. It's not an ice, the coloration is wrong for that. The amount of color in the saddles is wrong for straight charcoal and since the amount of yellow is not an indication of which anery type gene is in play...

Final guess...lava anery charcoal.

Susan you are definatly good :D Its rightwithout one exception.
This animal is indeed a HOMO diffused animal as well!
Its from Diamonddiffused het anery amel * Icediffused het Charcoal amel pairing.
Two animals came out with this "masked" diffused effect.
My question was is it homo anery and charcoal or not and thats what I want to figure out but i think this male is indeed homo both anery types.

Thanks all for taking part of this guessing game.

I would double check the diffused status of those parents. Het diffused animals can sometimes be so extreme as to appear diffused.

The snake has belly checks so I wouldn't say its diffused. Could he a het showing the fact that its het for diffused. I saw the head and first thought was diffused but then I looked at the belly. Beautiful snake though.

No its definatly proven that its a homo diffused. The parents are definatly ones. 100%

Then it's breaking the standard for diffuse by having way too many belly checks. Diffuse snakes have NO belly checks. Lets see ventral photos of the parents as well as a better one of this snake. If both parents are indeed homo diffuse, I need to ask if the female was bred to a non-diffuse male the year before or if there was even the slightest chance it was ever with another snake (female included as that snake could be mis-sexed) at ANY point.

Back