• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hadn't had a photo session for a while so...

lyndy299

Do what with the who now?
Heres my two...

This is my December '05 Amelanistic Spice (unsexed as of yet but I always say he):

Here he is last year...I had another thread about him then...
P6250031.jpg

And here he is today on the same piece of wood.
PICT0069.jpg

Heres his pretty face..well I think hes pretty..
PICT0074.jpg

And a shot to show his size..he's almost 3 1/2 ft and weighs 238g..
PICT0081.jpg

And his set-up...excuse the low temp..the viv had been open for a while...
PICT0083.jpg

I didnt like the lighting in these pics so heres a true colour photo (excuse the feeding pic)
SPICEeAT4.jpg

Continued...

Heres my '06 Anery...she goes by the name of Worm/little un' (unsexed).
Shes not the easiest to get pics of...but the little uns' never are...

She doesnt have a perfect diamond like Spice...but I love her all the same..lol
PICT0056.jpg

Just starting to get the tiniest bit of yellow on her neck..I love how she always looks like shes blushing...
PICT0058.jpg

One to show size..sorry about fuzzy head!
PICT0068.jpg

And her set-up...simple as well.
PICT0086-1.jpg

I would really appreciate any comments as I dont get a lot of fellow keepers seeing my two!!

You amel seemed to change colors a lot from the first pic. Mine looks really similar to the first pic and she is about 13.5 weeks old, will she change that much by the time she grows up =0.0= It's not bad, but I just cant imagine her color changing that much. Does it happen to all amels?

I think all corns generally change a lot...but it varies in each corn by how much. The second pic arent really true to colour, I wasnt happy with them, he isnt really that light or peachy. The feeding pic is a bit better. You never know how much your snake is going to change...but I found that my amel got brighter and brighter each shed...he seemed to lose more of the white and gain intense orangey tones......however your amel turns out...Im pretty confident she will be stunning, as all amels are.

Hi fae Bonnie Scotland! Where abouts are you?

Beautiful corns you have there! Your not looking to buy some 05's are you LOL?!

Im up Aberdeen way...would love to buy some 05's but unfortunately I have to leave what I have up here later this year to go to Uni...so cant take any more on!!

Back