• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Halloweeeen!

Paintdrops

Hey guys,
I recently posted and got the okay to start threads each month, choosing a theme in which to post pictures of your corns. Its not a contest, just for fun, I think it will be a cute idea so lets see how many people would like to participate and see how it goes!! Since it is October, Halloween seems fitting of course!

Post photos of your corns in a Halloween theme!

Here is my baby, Simon

544092_241930075957756_1987770908_n_zps56fdd92b.jpg

1374186_241930275957736_1395110368_n_zpsd70845cb.jpg

Very cute pictures and a very pretty snake! :)

I was thinking of taking some pics of ours in and around our planter barrels this weekend. We have them all decorated for Halloween, so it should look great. Just hoping the weather is warm enough. I'll post pics as soon as we get them :D

My daughter put her snake on a pumpkin last weekend and asked me to take a picture, so I am all ready with a Halloween-themed picture!

I should go outside with natural lighting and take some. This picture isn't the greatest.

Attachments

• 20131005_195711 (800x450).jpg
    20131005_195711 (800x450).jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 266
Totally trying this tonight when we paint my son's "vampire" pumpkin, haha. Will try and get some pics of Cruella.

These are awesome guys, so imaginative. Good stuff!

All of your snakes are so pretty. Can't wait til I get mine! October 27!!

Spyderk: The colors on your snake are insane!

that is such a great photo idea!!! Pictures look great. Awesome snake you have there. I need to post some pics of my scale babies and Halloween is the perfect excuse to.

All of your snakes are so pretty. Can't wait til I get mine! October 27!!

Spyderk: The colors on your snake are insane!

Thank you! I got him from South Mountain Reptiles. He is usually a favorite when we show people the snakes.

I love all of your corns!! I think I'm jealous... :) More pictures maybe?
(I like looking at your guys' corns. They're so pretty!)

Obligatory pumpkin pic, and a graveyard pic for good measure.

Attachments

• PumpkinSnake.jpg
    PumpkinSnake.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 111
  • FallSnake3.jpg
    FallSnake3.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 112
Very nice!

Hopefully by next year my black milksnake will actually be black. That would make some sweet pictures with a pumpkin

HVani that would look awesome! My hubby told me to wrap my corns recent shed around him and make him a mummy snake lol

Hahaha he meant wrappkng it around the snake! Not himself lmbo that would take a whole lotta shed from a baby corn lol

I saw your post and just had to participate. As i doesn't have a pumpkin here's Ekans on the dog costume... as you can see from the dog hairs!

te5p.jpg

669l.jpg

Back