• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Happy Birthday to Rich!

Peter

Confirmed Corn Addict
Happy birthday and thanks for your wonderful dedication to raising and exploring the possibilities of cornsnake genetics. We have all greatly benefited from your work.

Thanks!

Yesterday wasn't all that good of a day, so I have decided that I will make some other, better day, a 'virtual birthday'. Heck if the federal government can move around national holidays, I certainly can move my birthday if I want to :p

so here is a small present for you. a bit late but I hope you like them :)
they are from a friend of mine, breed in the uk.

male at the left, female at the right
Dscf2751_2.jpg

and this is the doughter...( don´t worry about the bright red. it´s the pic...in reality it looks not that bright!)
miamiii.jpg

Thanks, Pewter.

You're just trying to make me regret my decision to get rid of most of my Miami Phase corns, right?

:(

No,

that was just coincidence. I thought only that they where very beautifull. he also had other very beautiful animals but not corns!
and you allreaddy know all of my animals...
so would it be a nice presend if i would post an old pic of some of my average butters??? no :)

but Rich...I think it´s the right way to sell some of the "normal" corns.
it´s maybe not the best comparison but i also sold a lot of my corns this year to have more space for projekts.
- for example this miami -
it´s hard but there is no other way for me. i just have one room for me and my snakes....I have space for 20-40 animals...and I have the time for ~10 adult females/clutches.
so what would you choose if you do this not for making money???
a pair of butters to produce a lot of "booring" butters...
(sorry for that they are of course not booring!!!)
or a pair of trippel het´s for hypo lavender striped or something like that...

That is exactly my dilemma. I find myself holding myself back from doing some interesting projects because of cage space. So why keep all the normal low end stuff instead of forging forward into new uncharted territory?

Of course I'll always keep a pair or two around in case I find I need a Miami Phase, or a Ghost, or an Okeetee for some reason as an ingredient to some concoction I want to make up, but I can't see any reason to produce dozens of clutches of them any longer.

Thanks.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

A very special bithday wish to Rich.

Your birthday is the same as my moms! And she is one super person. :p

If you didn't have the type of day you were hoping for, wait until your unbirthday day and celebrate then. Six months after your birthing day. The corns should be asleep and not paying attention by then. Happy Birthday. Sam :0)

Back