• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Happy Days

Robertk

Just sharing the excitement of this years first pippings.No.1 has emerged.No`s 2,3,4,& 5 are pipping( close ups are of No.5), 6 & 7 yet to pip.All are normal het caramel unless i get lucky.I`m using a borrowed camera so pics may not be great.It`s approx 50 hrs since No.1 pipped.

Attachments

• IMGP0513new3.JPG
    IMGP0513new3.JPG
    124.6 KB · Views: 120
  • IMGP0512new4.JPG
    IMGP0512new4.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP0516new5.JPG
    IMGP0516new5.JPG
    112.3 KB · Views: 121
  • IMGP0523new6.JPG
    IMGP0523new6.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 122
  • IMGP0524new7.JPG
    IMGP0524new7.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 123
I'm soooo happy and soooooo jealous!!! I'm still 6 weeks awway from pippies...Yay for you! We're gonna need some pics when they're all out.

I'm on day 57 and I just can't wait! We're going to havea pipping party for all my friends who want babies.

Congratulations on yours!

I will definately be posting more so i hope i don`t bore anyone but my brother(MattK) is away at college doing exams so is unable to see the new additions first hand but is looking forward to regular updates which he can check online.

Congrats! I too (like princess) am still 6-7 weeks away from any pipper's. This is my first year at this but man, the 1st 2 weeks of incubating eggs has went by pretty fast. I hope the rest of the time does too! On the other hand I am STILL waiting for my high white albino to lay {sigh} she shed 6 days ago but it seems like 2 months lol.

Happy Day's is right! :cheers:

Thanks bro. Lookin good, keep the photo's coming. I'll check again on saturday after my exam. Tell them I said Hi!!! :wavey:

Thanks Guys, i hope all your 'Happy Days' aren`t too far away.It`s now 73 Hrs since the first one pipped, we now have 5 little normal het caramels out and about, No. 6 has pipped ,No.7 yet to pip.Of interest No.`s 6 & 7 were laid 5 days after the rest.No`s 1 through 4 are really active but calm No. 5 is a little monster who seems intent on making both myself and the camera his first meal, got to love that spirit though.Any way here`s some additional shots of the new kids on the block.Watch out for No.5 he`s the one with the little heart on his head - don`t be decieved that`s how he lures you in.
P.S Matt Keep your mind on your exams, i`ll watch over the new guys til you get back.

Attachments

• IMGP0526newa.JPG
    IMGP0526newa.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 89
  • IMGP0529newb.JPG
    IMGP0529newb.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 89
  • IMGP0532newd.JPG
    IMGP0532newd.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 89
  • IMGP0531newc.JPG
    IMGP0531newc.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 87
  • IMGP0528newe.JPG
    IMGP0528newe.JPG
    141.6 KB · Views: 86
Lucky you, I still have a LONG time tell my hatch and it gooooos bye soooo slooooow. IT seems like it is taking forever. Good luck with yours

Congrats! Lovely looking little snakes. :)

Still about another 6 weeks before I'm likely to see any activity from clutch no.1 and no.2 only went in the incubator yesterday.

Thanks again guys.I know what your all going through we have a second clutch that are only on day 15 and yesterday i witnessed a mating of another pair so we may get a third clutch this year.You know what they say about a watched kettle never boiling and all that, i reckon you can apply the same analogy to snake eggs and hatching.Anyway No. 7 finally came out today so we`re all done with this clutch, they all made it , let`s just hope they all feed.Here`s a couple more pics one of the first six another of No.7 the final pipee and a couple of shots of their 11 month old half-brother.Isn`t it amazing how they grow and the colours change over time.He looked just like them when he hatched.

Attachments

• IMGP0542new06.05.jpg
    IMGP0542new06.05.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP0548new06.05.jpg
    IMGP0548new06.05.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 20
  • snakes 001ace.jpg
    snakes 001ace.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP0548new06.05.jpg
    IMGP0548new06.05.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMGP0546new06.05.jpg
    IMGP0546new06.05.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 19
Cool pics bro. Just shows you how much Ace has grown in a year, hope these guy's are as vigorous eaters as him. See you in a few weeks. Ta

Back