• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Happy to report Ty is doing better

chag67

I had posted about a month ago that Ty was taking forever to digest a fuzzy he ate back on Feb 24th. He was up to 35 gms on March 16 but had not eaten anything since Feb. He weighed a lot more due to him retaining fluid and not digesting properly. He still had a buldge but it wasn't hardened. I took him to the vet on March 22nd. His advice was a temperature one because I have had a hard time keeping the ambient temperature in the RV a stable one (fluctuates between 65 at night to 95 during the day). It was a cycle type of fix. It worked because 3 days after the vet visit, the bump was gone.

Ty, 24 gms after the bump was gone, ate 1 pinkie on Mar 24th. On March 28th, Ty was 23 gms and ate 2 pinkies (5 gms total). He is on a 2 pinkie every 5 day cycle and is gaining weight steadily. His last feeding was on April 20th and he weighed 32 gms. He recently shed a complete shed today except for a small tail tag which I was able to remove with a warm damp cloth. He is not skinny by all means and is very active when I get him out of his viv.

Sorry no pics but I will try and post a few new ones tomorrow since he is bright and shiny. Maybe some outdoor ones on the new motorcycle.

I'm glad to hear that Ty is doing better. You must feel like a weight has been lifted. Glad he is doing better.

Back