• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hatchling Okeetee

John Albrecht

I must have taken 100 pictures of this girl. I just can't believe how bad I am at photography. Anyways, these few pictures are the best I could do with this girl. Her pattern is fabulous but it's early to know what her colors will do. I really like the pattern and the clear contrast. She just did her 2nd shed.

I am just as much into getting the pattern perfect as I am the color with Okeetees.

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

• dai1.JPG
    dai1.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 132
  • dai2.JPG
    dai2.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 133
  • dai3.JPG
    dai3.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 131
nice!

pretty baby! and hey, I know about photography, you sure do have to take a TON of shots and hope you get one or two clear ones!
:crazy02:

Just shed? What an interesting cast she has to her coat(?)/ skin. I think you have a goodun' there :) I'll look forward to seeing lots more pictures of her :)

I just bought myself another digital camera because while my daughter could take pictures with it. The ones I took, 99.99% of them were too blurred or dark to use... off it will go to some one else :)

Bushmaster Cornsnake

I've been noticing that the pattern makes me think of a Bushmaster. The 1st picture sort of shows it better. In real life it's very evident.

Back