• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Haven is getting bigger!

MinLynn

What blonde chick?!
Haven our CRB is getting much bigger! Still haven't had her/him sexed yet,though. Not really panicked over getting it done right now.

DSCF3604.jpg

DSCF3610.jpg

He does look bigger! Congrats on some good growth. I wonder how different they are from BRB's... I guess more research is in the cards. LOL. Thanks for sharing!

From what I've read,obviously their coloring is different,they generally lose the majority of their pattern as they age(such a shame!)and as babies they are not as nippy. Haven is as docile as can be and always has been. She has the most gorgeous green eyes! Their husbandry seems to be the same as BRBs and of course the CRBs are much cheaper! They still have that gorgeous sheen that the BRBs have,though! I just wasn't able to capture it in these pics.

Pretty little baby!
CRB's get much more dull as adults than BRB's do. Where BRB's keep their pretty orangey/red color, CRB's brown out.

Of course,I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these CRBs! LOL! (photo by Bill Love)

d2055c50-6214-42a8-8eb2-05a3.jpg

Back