• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Head dunking ?????

Plums

Hi,

After I fed one of my corns last night, he had a drink & instead of drinking it nicley (!!) he kep dunking his head in up to eye level !!!!!

The only thing I can think of is irritation, but he has no visible mites as i checked him over!?

anyone else's been known to do this !!!???

very strange.. :cheers:

my girl does the same thing. when i set the sink for her she dives in and goes right to the bottom and stays there. it freaks me out cause i think she is going to drown. :bang:

My Green tree python does this alot,but my amel has been known to do a little dunking too.

Mary-Beth is KoRny said:
My normal loves to head dunk! I'm not sure why he does it, but he does it a lot lol.

my normal sometimes goes all the way underwater to take a drink....lol you can tell shes drinking because you can see her jaw muscles and throat moving like shes drinking.

its awesome.

thatslike my normal two, ill walk over to the viv and her heads just under the water, kinda weird but hey, shes drinking her jaws mvvong, shes doing more now though that she about to shed, shes now taking full baths
here!! (btw my snakes arnt toghter anymore, i seperated them just now, now that i got my new viv)

Attachments

• DSCF1534.JPG
    DSCF1534.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 40
here they both are now marai my normal is hiding nd tyson is looking for maria, hes still so active, hasnt clamed down since the seperation

Attachments

• DSCF1536.JPG
    DSCF1536.JPG
    111.7 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF1539.JPG
    DSCF1539.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 39
Back