• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

headed to Oklahoma

darinskagen

ive been on the forum boards for a while just thought id introduce my self officialy, and say that im getting ready to move outside tulsa and am hoping to meet some herpers in the area.

My name is Darin Skagen I'm 24 and have had reptiles since i was in 3rd grade with my first herp a pacman frog. from there it just grew had beardeds that were kept at my dads school because my mom wouldnt alow them in the house because of the roach and cricket collonys i had with them, finaly convinced her to let me have a snake when i turned 12, a female western hognose that a teacher in the school district and huge influance in my herp intrest gave me i actualy have some of her grandkids still.

i have had dozzens of diffrent ssp of herp over the years, and sucess breding a good hand full i have worked with. some of the animals ive worked with are
, treefrogs, bearded dragons, western hognose, ball pythons, cornsnakes, veild chams, leos, clawed frogs(first herp eggs i ever got had the babies up tell last year) bullsnakes, sand boas, williams day geckos, sonoran gophers, garter snakes, burmease python, iguanas, tokays, Blue toung skinks,uros, diff toads, turtles land and aquatic, kings, milks, diff rat snake ssp. and about any little furry critter i could get my hands on. im sure im missing things but thats all i can think of.

i currently only have my western hognose, a few bulls, and a few little corn projects.

i would love to find some one that would be interested in feild herping, and just some friends in the herp community when i get down there in about a month, im looking forward to having seasons

its going to be quite the change going from 7200' and still snowing down to 700' and tornadoes

thanks for reading this if your in oklahoma texas kansas or anywhere in that reagon. i would love to get to know you a little, the herp friends i have up here are between 75n and 350 miles away, so distance in this instance doesnt mean much

Back