• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Heart attack!!!!!!!!!!!!

SilverTongue

Friend Of Gaia
Ok here is my heart attack story for today

I am sitting here at the computer typing and holding my adult red albino. He starts crawling around on the desk. I figure no problem I will grab him underthe desk. I look up cuz see he was still in my hand. But he wasnt on the desk! He was crawling INTO MY COMPUTER. I about died! I couldnt pull him too hard for risk hurting him. I freaked. I about riped every cord off my computer(not a good thing considering how much I payed for it hehe) I ran into the livingroom looking for my computer tool kit! Why was it in the livingroom??? Because everything is in my livingroom! I finally find it and quickly remove the side access. NO SNAKE! I was in tears. I look into the hole and I still see him! I call my husband to see what he had to say. I figure out he is under the face panel of my computer and I am crying my eyes out my husband can barely understand me! I didnt know how to take the faceplate off I was shaking SOOO hard that i could barely controll my fingers! I fing ht eliul things to push and remove the faceplate. And there he was coiled around my burner and dvd players I sat ther in shock hoping he would move and started to pull him out. He looked like a dust bunny!!! LoL my husband procedes to lecture me on taking care of my snake. It was an accdent one that I will never allow to repeat again. So please dont lecture me. I just wanted to share this.

As i stare now at my computer STILL in pieces!

BTW how he got into my computer is like this. The edge of the computer was hanging off of my desk. And It has these two 1 inch vent holes or whatever they are. And let me tell ya! What goes up does not ALWAYS come down!

All is well he is in his cage. and my heartbeat is returning to normal! Wish my fingers would stop shaking it makes it hard to type.

Ohhhh, I would have died if that was one of my snakes. I was scared enough when Arty the Carolina got out of her viv. In actual fact she was under her water bowl but I don't understand how she got in there without spilling any water + there is hardly any room under it.
Glad you got him out in the end.

lol There habe been so many times when I've been holding one of my snakes and they manage to wedge themselves in some piece of furniture or an appliance nearby that now I sit in the middle of the living room with no furniture near for 4 feet in every direction and never take my eyes off the snake for even a second.
Glad you got the snake out ok and i hope the computer will be all right..

LOL...that must have been scary....
but at least you have got it back now!! Next time keep a close eye on it....don't just fool around with the computer....

I too had something like that before...
I was putting my lavender (my baby...) into it's feeding tank when it bursted out of it and ran into the hampster's cage....the hampster was at least 3 times it's size...and it was crawling in there!! I was so freaked out!!! The good thing was that it was during the day when my friend's hampster was sleeping and didn't notice a thing....and when I tried to pulled it out from the hampster's cage, it bite it as if I was trying to harm it......hahah
but after that she went back to her feeding box and I closed the lid and she ate with no problems at all....that time I was so scared!! In fact super scared of lossing her!!!

Yeah....my heart almost poped out when it was in there...
and it was one of my 4 lavenders that I got from Rich...and getting snakes from him wasn't easy at all....so that was why my heat started to pump so hard when it was in there....I am never going to feed near a hampster's cage again....LOL...

I'm so glad your baby is ok! I would have been freaking out.

The grahics designer in me has to ask, is your computer ok too?

Rainey

Rainey

Well I am not at home right now so I am not using my own computer. I am using my brother's computer (he doesn't want me to use it too often...which is understandable....since it's his...)
so yes..my computer is alright too....LOL....

I am 80% sure that we are going to be doing the trade, but I'll have to ask one of my friends cause he was offering to do the hp for me for free before...just that I couldn't find him anymore....so once I find him and knows that he doesn't have time. We'll be doing the trade. Sorry for making you wait.

Thanks!

Maybe he heard that eveyone is getting into computers now and he just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I had a similiar thing happen with my snake and a porceilan(sp) four hole toothbrush holder.Who would have thought a snake that big could get into a hole that small,turn around and come back out!

Back