• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Heating Pad Help?

muffinman206

I want to buy a heating pad for my viv but I am pretty confused about them. Could someone please explain to me basic things about the heating pad? I'
m not even sure if it goes in or out of the viv :shrugs: . Also, if someone can provide a link to buy one online that would be great. I have a 20 gallon tank. Thanks

Info

muffinman206 said:
I want to buy a heating pad for my viv but I am pretty confused about them. Could someone please explain to me basic things about the heating pad? I'm not even sure if it goes in or out of the viv :shrugs: . Also, if someone can provide a link to buy one online that would be great. I have a 20 gallon tank. Thanks

Muffin, I truly mean no harm, but after you sawing a log apart , two days ago, to get your snake out and now not really knowing what heat pads are or where they go, may I please, please, please suggest you go to the top of this forum and read basic husbandry, it has just about everything you would want to know on how to heat, feed, house and care for your snake.

It sounds like you need a lot of quick answers on the basic care for snakes, and in this, need it now info. case, where you really need tons of info quick on how to care for your little guy or gal, you should read the basic husbandry posting that has all your info right there.

Everyone here is glad to answer questions too, so check out that post I mentioned and asks lots of questions, that is what this forum is for.

In case you can't find it in that posting, I will post the link here for ya.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28341

Take care and we look forward to future posts, pics and updates on your little guy or gal. They are a bundle of love wrapped in a tube of fun..hee hee :wavey:

Back