• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hehe, Great idea for housing!

lenalenalena

HPIM8408.jpg

HPIM8438.jpg

Legos :crazy02: ! She looves her house :]

Hey I used to do that! Until I found out that it is quite hard to clean.

But who knows? I would be willing to try again.

Well it is cute, but a little big, the concept is for the hide to make them feel secure, tight. I realize it is a little one but maybe a small hide on cool and warm side and smaller water dish. Just my opinion. susan

I thought about using Tinker Toys to build sort of a snake "jungle gym," but not all that much. I suppose you could clean the legos by putting them in a mesh bag and tossing it in the wash (with cleaning towels or something), or maybe even the dishwasher.

The jungle gym idea sounds great :eek:
when I get my snakes in their upgrade aquariums and i have more space i think i'll do that!

MerlinsPop said:
I thought about using Tinker Toys to build sort of a snake "jungle gym," but not all that much. I suppose you could clean the legos by putting them in a mesh bag and tossing it in the wash (with cleaning towels or something), or maybe even the dishwasher.

If I told my wife"Hey hun,I just threw the legos in the dishwasher to get the snake crap off 'em" her response would go something like this................... :twoguns: :uzi: :smash: :realhot: :angry01: and this would be me :cry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAts ONE GREAT IDEA i mean think about it if you have plenty of legos you have her a different hide for each cage cleaning untill your done washing up the one from teh cage before i just might try something like this.. GREAT JOB WITH THE HOUSE LENA

jungle gym?

I'm with wax32. It's all about the ease of cleaning. I have to go with the "ghetto sheik" look (thx drew07). I pile a bunch of toilet paper rolls with shredded newspaper, interspersed, and let them hunt around in a small tank. I put them in there when I'm cleaning their regular "homes" or when I think they need some exercise. lol - I should get them a treadmill :-D

Back