• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello again!

Genlisae

It has been quite a while since I was here last. Life has a way of happening doesn't it? I am happy to report that while I have been busy/not really feeling very sociable/hiding, the snakes have not been neglected ... and I return with pics. :grin01:

I don't have any current pics of Nathair, however, last time I was here Tequila still lived in a 10g and looked like this

32837281ae353df9899fccb3662148ae.png

She is now happily residing in a 29g and looks like this

718e24da0be8281a07b3ff327d9e33da.png

She is still a climber even at 328g

2fdcd99010bbb70ca995e942abec104d.png

I have gotten really good at making sure all decor (and the screen!) is securely fastened since no matter how many hides she has this is still her favourite.

5c926651ad7e5268437b44e9eb1489d5.png

It is good to get back to the snake side of the internet and I look forward to getting caught up.

Welcome back! I did the same thing recently, reappeared after a hiatus. Sometimes you just gotta be a hermit for a while! :) Anyway, when you live on the island (aka paradise) who wants to be on the computer? LOL
Tequila sure has grown! She's beautiful. What morph is she? Caramel stripe? I'm starting to really love the caramels I think!

Paradise is currently cold and drizzly. Sometimes I miss Calgary weather ... interestingly those times only seem to happen in June and July. LOL

I am hooked on caramels (Yes, she is a caramel stripe). I haven't seen a caramel I didn't absolutely love. Current top of my wishlist is a caramel tessera.

Paradise is currently cold and drizzly. Sometimes I miss Calgary weather ... interestingly those times only seem to happen in June and July. LOL

I am hooked on caramels (Yes, she is a caramel stripe). I haven't seen a caramel I didn't absolutely love. Current top of my wishlist is a caramel tessera.

Edmonton is currently superhot. Now if only we had some beaches nearby! LOL

Check out Rockdoc Reptiles, mentioned in my western Canadian breeders thread. He has caramel tesseras, but of course, no idea if he ships. Hopefully he'll reply to your query!

Back