• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello all! (Warning, lots of pictures!)

XIIIHour

Hey, I'm Lindsay. Some of you may already know me as the owner of late Osiris. I am fascinated by snakes, and in the past few years I have been researching them non-stop, as well as taking care of an ever growing collection.

I am currently the proud owner of:

Buttercup - Red Creamsicle Cornsnake
Estra - Anerythristic Cornsnake
Olivia - Anerythristic Cornsnake
Eve - Grey-banded Kingsnake
Waffle - Motley Snow Cornsnake
Fiera - Common Cornsnake
Snowflake - Albino Okeetee Cornsnake
Seven - Caledonian Crested Gecko
Eight - Caledonian Crested Gecko
Ash - Ghost Motley Cornsnake
Ember - Motley Cornsnake
Rain - Ball Python

And two more snakes, Two Adult Tangerine Hondurans, will be gracing my home soon! I will post pictures of their viv and of the pair!

Also, I have hundreds of pictures of my reptiles, because I love them so much! You all know what I mean!

Photos:

DSC00521.jpg

DSC00515.jpg

March256.jpg

DSC00433.jpg

DSC00382.jpg

DSC00600.jpg

DSC00498.jpg

There are plenty more, but I don't want to overload the message! Thanks for looking!!

Red creamsicle ???? This is a new one.. Welcome to the borad and the discussions..

Regards.. Tim of T and J

Haha yes, I know Red creamsicle is way off. I have heard SO MANY different names for this little girl, but I just don't know. When I bought her she was labelled as Amelanistic, but I have had people say Creamsicle, Red Creamiscle, Red Albino, Sun... something and many more.

If you can help me properly identify her that would be much appreciated!

She's an amelanistic, just like you were first told. That's also known as a red albino.

Hi, welcome. That's some collection!! You should be an example to my parents,lol, as they want to limit me to 6 corns, although I'm going to try to sneek some crested geckos in there somewhere!!. :grin01:

great snakes, and I'm sure you'll love looking around here.

My parents don't mind my collection, and I keep finding small ways to let more reptiles in, haha. I tell my parents: "I have a job and the only expense I have is to pay for my animals. If I can support them all with food and water, then I should be allowed to have them." The only thing my parents pay is the electricity bill, and they haven't complained about that.

What a lovely collection of snake-ish things you have going! I myself am expanding my one corn to two next month with the addition of a lavender hatchling.

Welcome!

-Gina

Welcome, and as said, nice looking collection! And BTW we love pics(especiallly of great looking animals!) so feel free to post'em!

XIIIHour said:
My parents don't mind my collection, and I keep finding small ways to let more reptiles in, haha. I tell my parents: "I have a job and the only expense I have is to pay for my animals. If I can support them all with food and water, then I should be allowed to have them." The only thing my parents pay is the electricity bill, and they haven't complained about that.

haha, awesome.
Well, my parents love the animals too, I think it's that they dread the month or so I'm gone in the summer. I come visit, so they don't have to do everthing during that time, but it's still al ot of extra for them. Anyway, as I said nice collection!

Thamk you all for the nice comments! Yes, that is a linkage of bullets, my boyfriend is such a neat cage designer, I will post some layout pictures of all the cages soon!

Expansion

Hey Gina.

Good to here about your collection expanding, you're on your way now.
Soon you too will have a large collection.
I am jealous of all you guys' because here in South Africa we don't
have half the Morphs' you guys' have.

Ciao

Hahaa, I see you.

XIIIHour said:
Yeah it's wicked, eh? Geckos are amazingly photogenic.
Lol. When I first went through your photos and saw that pic of the camo gecko, I was like "hey, theres no reptile here", and thought you had made a mistake until I went back and looked more closely. Ohh, there you are little guy. :D
By the way, is that seven or eight? :)

XIIIHour said:
Haha yes, I know Red creamsicle is way off. I have heard SO MANY different names for this little girl, but I just don't know. When I bought her she was labelled as Amelanistic, but I have had people say Creamsicle, Red Creamiscle, Red Albino, Sun... something and many more.

If you can help me properly identify her that would be much appreciated!

Looks more along the lines as a sunglow more then anything.

Back