• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hello all

or1olesfan

crazy for corns
hello everyone. i am a first time snake owner, and i do have a corn snake.

its a nromal one, not albino in any way. im nto sure if there is a name for that, or if you just say conrsnake and everyone assumes its normally unless you tell them otherwise.

were not sure of teh exact age of my corn. we got it from a pet store, and we checked the feeding dates, and there were 5, one every monday for the past five weeks. they said that the snake had been bread there, so it is eather 5 weeks old, or its 5 weeks + the time he was in a different cage than the show cage.

anyways, i did lots of research online and read a few books on snakes, almost all of which reccomended corn snakes as a good snake for first time snake owners. so now i have my own corn, named twister.

he is currently in a 10 gallon critter cage. i know he will need a larger one as he gets larger, but im sure the 10 gallon will do fine for now.

as hides, he ahs a plastic rock (made for use as a hide), a toilet paper roll cut in half, and a box that had a microwave pizza in it.

just wanted to say hello to everyone before i started intruding in your conversations:bird:.

PS those are some violent smilies, especially for a snake forum...

i would, but i lost the SD card for my camera, and i cnat get any of the pics from my camera to the computer...

Six responses into this thread, and we haven't heard from cka (another Orioles fan....) ????

Clearly, he must've had a stroke or sumthin'. :grin01:

regards,
jazz

Back