• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello All

strunky

Newbie on the Rise
Hi! I was referred to this web site by the place where my boyfriend got my cornsnake. I had no idea he would get me one when I merely commented how cute they were when we looked at them at a pet store last week. I still have A LOT of research to do and I hope this site will help me with any unanswered questions I may have. :shrugs:

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting a new corn and don't worry..There are a lot of people here with very good advice to share :0) If you have any questions always make sure to read the F&Q area as many basic info questions are answered there. Also use the search feature to find info on any key word issues like feeding, heating, or substrate..If in the end ya can't find your answer just post the question and we're here for ya :0) Can't wait to see pics of your new snake :0)

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on getting a new corn and don't worry..There are a lot of people here with very good advice to share :0) If you have any questions always make sure to read the F&Q area as many basic info questions are answered there. Also use the search feature to find info on any key word issues like feeding, heating, or substrate..If in the end ya can't find your answer just post the question and we're here for ya :0) Can't wait to see pics of your new snake :0)

The snake's been hiding and I assumed that it's still shy and getting used to it's environment. I'm sorry I can't tell if it's a male, or a female. I will try to take a picture of it in a few days, or so and post it.

Thank you!

Welcome to the forum,
I am sure you will find EVERYTHING what you need.
I can't wait to see a new picture of your b/f's snake!
:)

Back