• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello all

keisho25

Hello Everyone,

Hi my name is JC im a reptile enthusiast in kansas. Ive recently got back into breeding colubrids (on a very small scale) and thoght i would like to join your forum.

Hi JC and welcome to the forum.
042.gif

thanks

Thanks. Ive been scanning over alot of posts and it seems like a really nice forum. Good info and very curteous people. I thnk ill like it here.

I breed some amel corns, honduran milk snakes, pueblan milksnakes, and cal kings at the moment. I have intentions to expand my corn collection. There are just so many beautiful morphs to choose from. Not sure what ill get cuz each phaze has its own beauty to it! and of course my first colubrid was a corn snake and okeetee back in 88. Been fascinated with them ever since.

thanks everyone. And yes ham i do like it here. Some other forums are pretty rude about new combers. I mean Im no expect by far. but ive been doing this as a kid and have way much to learn. thats why i love repti culture. just when you think you know something they up and do something totally new and unexpected. and thanks for the welcomes again
JC

Back