• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello everybody

AenA

Hello to all I am Alex and live in the Netherlands and my wife and I will be getting 2 cornsnakes hopefully in not to long time. We have almost finished
our terrarium where the 2 snakes will move in to. We are both new to keeping snakes. I always had a intrest in reptieles and never thought that my wife would allow me to have them but fortunatly I am proven wrong:rofl:.

Once we have found 2 cornsnakes I will post some pictures =D

Greetings

Alex and Arina

Welcome Alex and Arina,

You've certainly come to the right place to learn about your future pets! You'll also find some European members here...even a few in your neck of the woods. ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you with us!

Hopefully you have 2 different terrariums for the 2 corns you are wanting to get. Do a little research before you find your new babies.

Also, don't hesitate to ask questions if you need to, that is what we are here for! :)

P.S. Corns are addicting!!!

Thank you all for the welcome.

@Tinkerbeller87

I have been reading on the internet and books I bought for a few weeks but I havent read/heard that they can not be kept together? My cousin has about 12 cornsnakes and alot of other reptieles/spider/frogs in that zoo she has at home and she gave me the Vivarium(think you call it like that in english?) and told me that 2 was not a problem. It is aprox. 3 1/2 feet wide 1 1/3 feet deep and 1 1/2 feet high (not to good with metric versus Inch sorry if it doesnt make sense its 110 x 40 x 50 cm) I can post a picture if needed I still have more then a week to take action.

Regards,

Alex

All of your measurements and calling it a vivarium is correct!

Well do some research in the search section here or on google and type in "cohabbing" you will read up and see some really horrible pictures.

Don't get me wrong, some people have done it for many years without any problems but I go by the old saying, "There isn't a problem until there is a problem." So I don't personally recommend cohabbing. It is ultimatly your own decision. Just do some reseach and decide for yourself if it is worth the risk.

Good luck, I learn new things everyday on this forum and love it! Don't hesitate if you have anymore questions. :)

Thanks for the heads up I will defenetly look more into it. I was gona feed them seperatly
offcourse but I want whats best for the snakes and not for me personaly.

Back