• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello everybody

cosmiclandscaping

Prime Minister of Hyrule
Hey everybody my name is Stefano and I am an Italian citizen studying in Florida and a lover of animals of all types. I have recently acquired my first snake, a beautiful baby corn snake. I have a dozen birds, two beetle colonies and two massive iguanas (the iguanas are in Italy currently but I visit them often) as well as a little mutt.

I was given the snake as a gift (ethically questionable move) so I didn't really have time to do proper research. However, I want to give this little guy the best life I can and so I am trying to find out as much as I can and am open to all suggestions and constructive criticism.

I love all my animals to bits and am very interested in DIY projects of all kinds. I fell in love with this website, the positivity and the knowledge of the members is very reassuring. Hopefully I can use this wealth of information to make my snake as happy as possible!

Thanks everybody.

You have found the right place for any advice you need. This is a very knowledgeable group of corn snake lovers, and you WILL get the correct advice here even when pet stores and other sites may tell you something differently.

Welcome!

Back