• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello Everyone~

Cruxite

Heya everyone, just another n00b here. :'> Name's Cassie, pleasure to meet you all~
I visit this site all the time for information on how to care for my babbys and finally said 'what the heck, I come here often enough, mind as well join!'
I currently live in Minnesota and am going to school for Digital Media. I absolutely love drawing and animating things, so if anybody has a small logo/graphic request feel free to message me! An example of some vector/logo style art that I do is in my avatar. And these are free. n ___n I just really love to create things. I'm also really into Biology/nature/hiking. A'yup. P:
I currently have two corn snakes, a Crimson and an Anery. My Crimson is five years old and I've had her since she was a few months old. Her name is Ruby and she's my little baby, I love her dearly. The Anery I just got in October and she's still a juvie, her name is Snoops and she's about six months old.
And here are my ladies:
29lzrpe.jpg

Snoops

adht8g.jpg

Ruby

I hope somewhere down the road I'll be able to breed one of them. I've always been fascinated with snakes and it's been kind of a passion/dream of mine to be a corn snake breeder. ; v; They're such fantastic little things.

Hello welcome to the forum your corns are so pretty this is a awesome site alot of great info and good advise so come on in and join us. ;)

Welcome! :cheers: Your snakes are adorable. Ruby is beautiful-- I have been thinking my next snake will be a crimson (and since I have an anery now, we must have similar taste! ;))

Welcome! You have some lovely babies.

Just a little note for forum etiquette (not trying to be a grumpy hater, just passing along a friendly note for future reference): some of us have screens that aren't very large, and large pictures tend to stretch the page. There's a few different places where you can resize your pictures for free to fit into the forum guidelines. I had to scroll back and forth to read your post, especially with it being centered over a large picture.

@cmalchow: Thank you so much! U vU
@Holly12: Oh my gosh, thanks~
@JennaJ: Ahhh, do it! I love Crimsons, they're so pretty. ♥ And Anery bros, aw yeah. B]
@RobbiesCornField: Thank you! And I'm so sorry, I'm so used to using a wide screen that I always forget. x_x Thank you for the warning though, I'll be sure to remember that for next time.

Back