• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello everyone

J0llyR0gr

Baaley's Daddy
Im Ian,

Last friday i became the owner of a baby red albino corn snake. We named her Baaley (like ball-e) and since i have fallen in love with her! This is the first snake ive ever owned so im excited and nervous at the same time. I joined this forum cause in the past week the numerous google searches ive made about caring for my new baby have led me here so i decided to join and just come here directly for my information. I look forward to meeting you all and sharing my experiences and learning everything i can to watch my baby grow up into a beautiful adult corn!

Welcome! You definitely came to the right place, some WONDERFUL people here with fantastic information! please share your new baby!

I have quite a few but the uploader your forum uses isnt wanting to cooperate with my iphone for some reason im going go get on here with my computer and see what i can do

Welcome!!!!! As a new snake owner myself, I can say that this forum is amazing with many people who are willing to help. Congratulations on getting your first snake!!

i was able to get my photos up and they are in an album on my profile for anyone who wants to take a look-see

Hello everyone its been a while since i posted but its been a busy time here so i havent been on much but i havent left! Baaley is doing wonderful, she is going thru her second shed at the moment so she is hiding away in her coconut being bashful but she is growing so well!! Hopefully i can upload new photos soon

Back