• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

hello everyone

shaunb

hi everyone my name is shaun and i am 37 i thought i would come say hi and say that i will be getting a corn snake in a couple of weeks, don't now what kind yet i am still researching i have seen some beautiful ones about so it's a tuff decision, so i will be new to the scene and hope to get some usefull tips from the members here and when i get my new corn i will post pics of it.

Welcome to the forum. You have come to the right place. This is a great forum with lots of expert advice. Looking forward to seeing your snake when you get it.

Hey there! Welcome, Shaun! Where's Kettering? The only one I know is in Ohio in the US.

I started late in the snake world, too. Let me tell you if you don't know already...it's highly addictive! :laugh:

There's a good sticky thread on the "basic husbandry" board, and also I just saw this care sheet that dpreston posted the other day that has tons of good info on it if you're interested.
http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64125&highlight=corn+snake+care+sheet

You'll love it here. Great folks, awesome info and go check out the photo threads if you're looking for ideas on all the lovely morphs. These people are SERIOUS about their snakes...some of them will take your breath away!

Enjoy!

i actually live in the uk but thought i would check this site out and i like what i see.

Welcome to the forum Shaun, there's quite a few of us UK members here too! :D

Hope you enjoy your time here and Diamondlil is right, corns are an addiction, so you've been warned :grin01:

Best wishes,

Welcome Shaun.
I agree on the tough decision part. There are some pretty amazing looking varieties of cornsnakes, you'll see them on this website. I still think if I had a choice of morphs I would get a normal, like a classic or an okeetee.

i found a corn to buy it is 4ft 5in black and grey one, some woman can't keep her anymore cos she has not got the time to look after her, so i will take her she is 2 years old and she comes with a fully fitted 3ft viv and she eats well and good with children which is what i want so i will be picking her up in 2 weeks. it wont be the last one i will buy i will get a hatchling next.

Niice! I got mine as an 4.5' adult with a viv also. I'm guessing the one you're getting is an anerythristic cornsnake.
Now you can't wait, huh?

yep

yep thats right she is lovely looking she is black and grey i pick her up a week on friday so the time is dragging seems to be taking forever, i'm trying to be patient.

this is her i don't now if i should post this here but ifr i done wrong can you pls put it were it belongs and i'm sorry if i made a mistake.
lucy.jpg
[/IMG]

thnx

T:rolleyes:hankyou very much everybody, you can be rest assured that she won't be my last either, this is going to be the beginning of something beautiful.

Thankyou very much everybody, you can be rest assured that she won't be my last either, this is going to be the beginning of something beautiful.

Back