• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello everyone!!!

rickyrivers

No, I'm not a new member, just an ungrateful one. I had not log in for 17 months. I got a puppy around that time and all my attention shifted to that little creature peeing and pooping all over the house. But I never forgot about you guys, how could I? Every time I see Sofia I remember how much you all helped me when I didn't know anything about corn snakes. Thank you.

Well Sofia is 3 years old now, she was 14 months when I got her and now she's an adult snake. She's doing very well, I will post pics soon. She turned out to be a great corn, she has never bit me or my wife in the 2 years we've had her and she has never refuse to eat or regurgitated. I would like to think she's a happy girl here with us.
If a new member is reading this I want you to know that
you could have not found a better place to come and learn on how to take care of you corn snake. This guys and gals are very knowledgeable.
Again I want to say thank you and is good to be back. ;)

WB
You know what I feel exactly the same way about this place. I have spent more time just reading and watching than posting, but this forum is full of SO much information and everyone I have dealt with thus far is just so awesome that I would love to someday meet them at some expo. (no creepiness implied lol)

Welcome back! I love puppies too, but my goodness!! Hatchling corns are a lot easier to deal with IMHO. :wink:

Back