• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello From Apex, North Carolina back in the game again.

CKRON

Hello my name is Chris.

Long story kinda short..

I use to live in Ft. Lauderdale Florida when I was a kid and that is when the bug bit.

I caught my 1st snake in the woods in Florida and it was a corn snake. I was 7yrs. old back then and just started collecting, not knowing much about snakes I found another corn snake and put them in the same cage. To my surprise they were male and female. And soon I had a whole family of corn snakes:laugh:

My mom was to thank for raising the babies from eggs, she did the research and all of them hatched. And soon all the babies were let go. At the time I had no idea what to feed them.

The breeding pair were traded in with a 6ft yellow rat (Also wild caught) for a Red Tail Boa. I kept the Boa for 17yrs (7 feet by then) and eventually gave the snake away to guy who had a large collection of Boas and wanted to breed my snake and could provide a better life for the Boa then I could plus the fact that my soon to be wife hated snakes.

Well 14 years later, Im back in the game with the same style of snake that started it all. We got this one for my 9yr old son and 6yr old daughter. They love it...The wife, well lets just say :noevil: my son wore her down:argue:

299666_2496900311404_1519742387_32787020_1307454510_n.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

IMAG0229.jpg

Thanks for letting me join the group and I will post up some better pictures soon.

Those are great pics! What a beautiful snake to get back in the game with...

Welcome back to the addiction!!!!!

No problem. I definitely agree with the "small" part of Hickory, but it's a pretty good place all around.

Back