• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from AUSTIN, TX

ScreamingDragon

Hey, I am from Austin TX. I am a full time student and I work part time. I love animals... I have a Milk Frog, White's Tree Frog, Mexican Milksnake, and a ton of fish. I am hoping to pick up another Milk Frog and White's sometime soon. I am also looking into getting some crested geckos and maybe a corn snake. :) I will probably get them at the San Antonio Reptile Expo.
Anyone on here in the area going?

Welcome from the UK!

I can honestly say this is one of the best forums (not just reptiles) that I have ever used. Everyone is very helpful, full of great tips and advice, and there are so many different morphs and varieties of corn snake, if you ever consider buying one, this is absolutely the right place to be.

Also seems to be an active set of discussions about non-corns as well.

Cheers

Ian

Hello fellow Texan, I am from the OTHER city, not by choice, my heart belongs to Austin the coolest place in the world! I wish I could go to the show in San Antonio!

Welcome to the site!! Hope you have fun here.. There are some really nice people -and some not.

Back