• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Davidson NC!

girthta

Hi all! Girty here from Davidson, NC which is a tiny little town outside of Charlotte, NC.

My daughter is a blooming herpotologist and we have two corns so far. I'm hoping to find a year old ghost corn at Repticon in March- we'll see.

So thanks for this forum and I look forward to feeding the snake passion while here!

Hey, also, are there any reptile/snake summer camps my daughter could attend? Preferably on the East Coast near Charlotte, NC?

Hello and welcome. Thank you for helping to carry on the hobby with your daughter. My daughter really likes snakes but I could never get her to go out in the muddy, messy areas with me to see the wild ones.

welcome to the forum, I'm sure if you or your daughter have any questions someone here will definitely be able to answer them.

I'm not aware of any camps or anything from the area (I'm not too far away), but if you do find something please post because I would like to keep it in mind to be able to get rid of my 3 y.o. for a week or two in the summer once he's older lol.

Will you be going to the Columbia show in march or is there going to be another one at Cabarrus?

P.S. *whispers* they like pics so post them sooner rather than later;)

Who you calling "they" you know you like pics too oldsnow. lol anyway Hi there and welcome from Oregon. I would write more but I'm headed off to a show myself :D

I will get some pictures up as soon as possible. I'm experiencing technical difficulties as a family right now, but I'll try to tackle them this afternoon.

Yes, we'll be going to the Repticon in Columbia in March! If I find a snake camp I'll let everyone know!

Welcome to the forums! This is THE place to be for info!

I'm from Charlotte, and my Son, 4, got me into this hobby. We are snake fanatics now!

Well girthta I'll have to try and not buy up all the pretty ones before you get to columbia. Me and the young'ns will probably be there both days so I might run into you.

You got here!

Hey all, Girtha here is the one who got me into cornsnakes. She took me to the Cabarrus show where I got Rico and Carlotta.

Hey! Welcome to the forum! I'm based in Huntersville, NC...we're pretty close! :D Glad to see people from home getting involved.

Holy CRAP that's helpful! My husband is in the History Department at Davidson but I've been unsuccessful in getting his help. I will step up my efforts!

Thanks a ton.

Welcome Girty! I have very good friends that live in Davidson, NC. A beautiful College town by all accounts. There are plenty of great breeders on the east coast and many close to you. Check out the Breeders List Sticky in the For Sale Ads.

Terri

Welcome to the forums. Post some pictures when the technical difficulties are better, OK? LOL

Aw, so nice to feel wanted!

My computer bricked so I'm on borrowed time with my daughter's and work, etc. I should be back in bizness by the week's end. NEW LENOVA on it's way! (like I needed that expense right now)

OK, so I get the 1.0 for male and 0.2 for two females, but what is the 0.0.1???

Aw, so nice to feel wanted!

My computer bricked so I'm on borrowed time with my daughter's and work, etc. I should be back in bizness by the week's end. NEW LENOVA on it's way! (like I needed that expense right now)

OK, so I get the 1.0 for male and 0.2 for two females, but what is the 0.0.1???

The 0.0.1 is for unknown sex. Like in my signature I don't know what Spot is.

I thought everyone knew about sex... I'm sure there's a forum for THAT!

*rimshot*

Thank you, folks, I'll be here all night... don't forget to tip the waitresses.

Millions of comedians out of work, and you wanna make jokes. Lol. And be careful.... There are a few 15 and 16 year olds in here, and you just volunteered yourself for that talk if they have lived a VERY sheltered life.

Back