• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Devon, UK

wackywench

:cool::cool: Hi everyone,

My name is Lucy and I live in North Devon :wavey:

I currently own 5 corn snakes.....2 gorgeous girls and 3 handsome fellas :D

One of my girls presented me with a clutch of 10 eggs a week ago and they are all safely in the incubator awaiting their pipping dates!! Can't wait :bird:

60 days seems such a long, long time :cry:

Will let you know when they arrive in the big wide world :cool:

Other than that....I am a single mum to 3 kids, own a completely mad spaniel, have 3 guinea pigs, 2 ancient gerbils (they are 4.5 years old and going strong!), several goldfish and am just a few weeks away from getting my first tarantula's......phew :eek:

Tata for now

Lucy

Hi, and welcome to this awesome forum!!

Whereabouts in Devon are you?

What is the clutch of eggs from?

Pictures of the snakes please!!! ;) lol

Hi, and welcome to this awesome forum!!

Whereabouts in Devon are you?

What is the clutch of eggs from?

Pictures of the snakes please!!! ;) lol

I live in Barnstaple, North Devon.......not a native though as I'm Welsh...but don't tell anyone!! LOL

The eggs are from my reverse Okeetee creamsicle female (aztec patterning) and a Carolina male who is heterozygous for amelanism.....my first venture into breeding :licklips:

As for pictures.....I'm afraid I don't have any at the moment :cry:

I will try to rectify that as soon as possible and will then need copious amounts of tutoring in how to post said piccies....hehehehehe....I am a computer blonde my son says.....cheeky little so and so :laugh:

Lucy :eek:

Hi Lucy :wavey: Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

My Mum lives in Exmouth, Devon!

Oh and I second Torsten's request, when you get around to getting some pics ;)

Thankyou for the welcome Susielea :lol:

When I do get those photographs sorted I will need lots of help to insert them into a thread.....is there anywhere on this site that will help me do that or will I need to ask a Moderator for help??

Lucy

All the best people come from Wales.......
What part of Wales are you from originally.....

I'm originally from Newport......not 'very' Welsh but I didn't get to choose my birthplace!!! :laugh:

Proud to be a Taffy though :eek: and all my kids have Welsh names too.... much to the disgust of my ex......:bird:

Lucy :wavey:

Hi Lucy welcome to the forum, ever thought about opening a zoo lol

Cheeky :laugh:

Forgot to tell you that I also have some Madagascan Hissing Cockroaches arriving next week.......hehehehe

Only specimen not very likely to join my collection is that of the male Homosapien :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What, nobody over here can welcome a new UK member?
Hello Lucy, welcome!
Instructions for posting: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/misc.php?do=bbcode
Tarantula's? Plural?

Thankyou Alan.....have made a note of that :D No excuse for not posting photo's at some point then!!! :laugh:

And yes......tarantula's as in plural....just the 2 for now though :bird:

Haven't made a final decision on which one's yet but I'm going to the British Tarantula Show on May 17th with a fairly good idea of what I want :bird:

I'm originally from Newport......not 'very' Welsh but I didn't get to choose my birthplace!!! :laugh:

Proud to be a Taffy though :eek: and all my kids have Welsh names too.... much to the disgust of my ex......:bird:

Small world..... I'm form Newport as well.....:cheers:
Which part of Newport are you from.....

Just along Chepstow road.......LOL
About a 10min walk from Maindee.... Though I am from Risca originally...
Where did you drink when you lived in Newport, or wasn't you old enough...

I was just about old enough.....18 when I left....but I never went out drinking....was very,very shy!!!!!!

Apparently I no longer give that impression!!!! LOL

Lucy

Back