• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from England ^^

DarrenHyland

Hello all,

To begin I'd like to say hello! My names Darren (obviously xD) and I'm from the UK. Shortly I will be purchasing a snake of my own, but for preparation, I have been looking around the website and searching up.

I've always been fascinated by snake. I've had a few around my neck when I've visit places. I recently asked my mum about buying one and she said yes - yayzors :].

A quick question - what are all the numbers in the members signatures (1.0, 1.2, etc)? I figured it was age or quantity of that particular species?

I've also been browsing the pictures people have put up here of their snakes - amazing reptiles ^^.

He is a little young to be addicted to something but it's a healthy one at least :D Welcome to the forum, happy to have you. Glad to know you are learning and preparing ahead of time for your corn. Have you decided what your getting? I assume a corn but we love all reptiles here. Feel free to ask any questions (I had to ask the number question as well) we're here to help each other. Please feel free to check out my snake pictures on my profile in a photo album. When you get yours be sure to post a pic or two, we love pics :D Have fun choosing.

Hello, from my neck of the woods! Evidently this sites popularity is even increasin overseas! So good to see you're researchin before you've got the snake and hope u stick around on this site- And we want pics!!

1.0 = 1 male
0.1 = 1 female
0.0.1 = 1 unknown

Welcome to your new addiction!
Oh! Thanks for cleaing that up for me :]. Thank you!

He is a little young to be addicted to something but it's a healthy one at least :D Welcome to the forum, happy to have you. Glad to know you are learning and preparing ahead of time for your corn. Have you decided what your getting? I assume a corn but we love all reptiles here. Feel free to ask any questions (I had to ask the number question as well) we're here to help each other. Please feel free to check out my snake pictures on my profile in a photo album. When you get yours be sure to post a pic or two, we love pics :D Have fun choosing.
Thanks - glad to be here :D. I've seen a few people who have got their snakes and THEN asked the questions which is a little unfair on the snake, but whatever works I guess :).

I'm not sure yet,It'll definitely be a corn though. I guess it depends which snake catches my eye on the day :).

I'll definately check out your pictures. Thanks for the help! :D.

Hello, from my neck of the woods! Evidently this sites popularity is even increasin overseas! So good to see you're researchin before you've got the snake and hope u stick around on this site- And we want pics!!
Haha, woo! I
Welcome!

It's good to see the increase in UK people joining! :D
Thank you! I'm happy to be here :).

Back