• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Evansville, Indiana!

Josh

Hello Everyone! My name is Josh and have been lurking here for a while but only posted once. I live in the Evansville, Indiana area and go to school @ my local community college. I'm a photography major and also work at the school as a lab tech. As a teen I was lucky enough to grow up next to a prominent local breeder who was more then helpful when I got started in this great hobby. I don't have many snakes as of right now but I plan on expanding soon. My current collection is made of mostly ball pythons and a couple corns.

I have three corn snakes currently including Amel Motley Female and Snow Motley male. I also have an unsexed Amel Motley. Balls: Three normals 2.1, spider 1.0, mojave 1.0, pastel 0.2.

The unsexed amel motley is from an accidental breeding consisting of seven total eggs. Four were slugs and I think this may be from not cooling the snakes but I had no intention of breeding them. Two eggs started to mold badly after only a week giving me one beautiful egg. Jump ahead 55 days later and I have my first ever hatchling of any sort who I will keep forever!

Here are some photos! Sorry for the quality, they are just snapshots.
MOM- Colors seem a bit saturated.
picture.php

picture.php

DAD-Has a cataract? Colors also seem saturated.
picture.php

The new baby! Hard to get this guys color as its so light.
picture.php

I hope to obtain some bloods and pewters in the future!
Thanks for looking, --Josh

Hi, Josh, welcome to cs.com! :wavey:

There are quite a few folks here from IN. Glad to have you with us!

Welcome, Josh.
I'm laughing that you were critiquing your own photos; they look great to me!
My mom was a professional photographer ("was"... she's still alive, just not a photographer anymore) and always did the same thing, picking on the technical aspects of her snapshots.
Anyway. Great snakes.

Just about tired of all these damn Hoosiers named Josh! Will it ever end ?!?!?!

-Josh, from Indiana

:D:D:D:D
(Welcome to the site man)

Hi, Josh, welcome to cs.com! :wavey:

There are quite a few folks here from IN. Glad to have you with us!

Thanks, Always good to see a fellow Hoosier!

Welcome, Josh.
I'm laughing that you were critiquing your own photos; they look great to me!
My mom was a professional photographer ("was"... she's still alive, just not a photographer anymore) and always did the same thing, picking on the technical aspects of her snapshots.
Anyway. Great snakes.

Thanks, Photographers tend to be their own worst critic!

Welcome to the forum, Josh.

Thank You!

Just about tired of all these damn Hoosiers named Josh! Will it ever end ?!?!?!

-Josh, from Indiana

:D:D:D:D
(Welcome to the site man)

Thanks, Hoosiers seem to love the name Josh! :shrugs:

Welcome to the forum Josh. I live just across the river in Illinois. Just an FYI if you didn't know already, there is a show this Saturday at the National Guard Armory. I'll have a table there so stop by and say hi. :wavey:

Welcome to the forum Josh. I live just across the river in Illinois. Just an FYI if you didn't know already, there is a show this Saturday at the National Guard Armory. I'll have a table there so stop by and say hi. :wavey:

Thanks, I plan on going at 10:00 just for little while as I have to work @ Noon. :( See you there hopefully!

Back