• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from NC

kenwood

Hi All,
I just purchased a corn snake for my 17 year old daughter last week. For some reason I am the one that is totally into this darn snake. I have been doing tons of research (found this site) and now I am ready to find one for myself. (my wife will kill me) Hopefully I can find one fairly inexpensive somewhere in the Raleigh, NC area. Any members in this area, please give me a shout. Thanks.

Hey! We are from NC also. Although we are about 2 hours from Raleigh we have LOTS of babies hatching. Welcome to the site and enjoy your new addiction!

It doesn't take long for one little snake to become two little snakes. Thank you for getting a snake for your daughter; my father never let me have one. I think my parents thought it odd behavior for their girl to be so into reptiles.

Hello and welcome! I'm also from NC, about an hour southeast of Raleigh. According to the Gila Productions website there's a reptile show in Raleigh in early September that you might be interested in. Here's a link: click here.

Back