• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from NC

LynnR

:wavey: Hello, All,
I'm a newbie to the forum and I've aquired a few corns. An Anery (Het) , a ZigZag Amel, a Normal (Het) and a beautiful Snow. :) I'll post some pics as soon as I get a few taken.
I live right outside of Charlotte, NC. Anybody near me?

Hello and Welcome to the Forums!!!

I live about 15 mintues out of Charlotte. Not sure where indian trail is but I can check. Have you ever heard of Providence Road? Or Balentine? Or Piper Glen? Thats what I am close to.

I would love to see picks. :)

I live to the east of Charlotte, between Charlotte and Monroe. I know where all those places are. <G>

MohrSnakes said:
Welcome! It is good to have another Carolinian....even if you are from the North state. ;)

I think Jeff is just jealous of looking up at us all the time :grin01: .--or maybe from shooting off real fireworks---we are just allowed to have crappy sparklers.

But we do try to include our southern neighbors by saying Carolina Panthers and Carolina Hurricanes.

--Welcome Lynn--

Back