• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Scotland!

sid the snake

Hi there.

Me and my partner are from Scotland, we have ten rats and two guinea pigs and the other day after doing some research we decided to get a corn snake. The woman we got him from said he is a mexican corn but we think he looks more like an aztec corn snake. Will post some pictures when i get a chance. :)

Welcome :) I too am fae Bonnnie Scotland. fara aboots dae ye bide? ;) :grin01:

I have never heard the term mexican corn before. And aztec refers to a pattern mutation. We can tell you what your new wee snaklet is when you post pictures :)

Welcome to the forums! It's great to have you here. Welcome to the wonderful world of cornsnakes!

Welcome to the forums! Can we see some pictures of your snake?

:-offtopic Ten rats and no mooses? I figured all snake keepers in Scotland kept mooses on hand (right Tula? :grin01: )

PnyKlr said:
Welcome to the forums! Can we see some pictures of your snake?

:-offtopic Ten rats and no mooses? I figured all snake keepers in Scotland kept mooses on hand (right Tula? :grin01: )

I think you will find they are timorous wee beasties! :grin01:

Welcome to the site!!!!!!!! There are a lot of great people here. Everybody is always willing to help.
Be sure to read the FAQ section in the forums. They answer a lot of questions. There is a search feature that answers many questions.

Hi everyone! Thanks for the lovely welcome :) Im from Glasgow. I have posted a pictures of Sid in the photo gallery thread. I would be grateful if anyone could let me know what exactly he is. :) Go check him out!!

Even if you do walk on the same dirt as Tula you're still welcome here! :sidestep: :grin01:
(in steps tula) hehe

Nice folks here, you should enjoy it.
Post a picture so we can help identify your snake.

Good Luck :cheers:

sid the snake said:
Hi everyone! Thanks for the lovely welcome :) Im from Glasgow. I have posted a pictures of Sid in the photo gallery thread. I would be grateful if anyone could let me know what exactly he is. :) Go check him out!!

Glasgow LOL what a coincidence eh ;)

Hiya there - I'm in Glasgow too. Do you show your rats? There's a show in Kirkintilloch a week on Sunday.

I keep pet rats too (about 30), as well as corn snakes :)

toyah said:
Hiya there - I'm in Glasgow too. Do you show your rats? There's a show in Kirkintilloch a week on Sunday.

I keep pet rats too (about 30), as well as corn snakes :)

Hi!
:) No, i dont show them. I know where Kirkintilloch is ;) I got curious and checked out your profile :D - i have seen your rat website before! Do you by any chance go on any rat forums?

Back