• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Washington State :)

evergreencorns

Hissypants
H'lo there,
My fiance and I are cornsnake breeders in Redmond, WA. We are relatively new to the corn hobby, but both of us have extensive reptile experience. Corns have become an important part of our lives, because we love the species, and find that their manageable size allows us to have a large range of options for breeding. We are currently seeking both female and male adult breeders to add to our collection. Currently, we are 4.3.2, which is very small, in comparison to other breeders out there. We are committed to producing quality snakes that are cared for properly from the beginning. Our snakes are healthy and awesome.

Our first breeding project this year is Lanayru x Sahar. Lanayru is an Bloodred Anery female, and Sahar is an Anery Motley Stripe. Looking forward to the outcome of this project.

Our second is a tandem project with a friend of ours, it's our female, Mulan, who is a VERY beautiful normal with potential hets, crossed to our friend's Hypo Male, Atilla.

Our third is on hold at the moment, as I am not comfortable probing yet, so I'm waiting to find out if our Ghost Adult is truly a female. If so, we will be doing a Ghost x Snow cross. Our Ghost is Kazumi, and our Snow is Subzero.

Looking forward to seeing the results. I'm pretty sure Lanayru is already gravid, she's been with Sahar for a while now, and I'm beginning to see signs of ovulation! :) So exciting.

For the record, my name is Brie, and I do almost all the talking online, Corey isn't as computer savvy as I am, so it'll be me you see around here mainly.
Hope to meet some cool new corn lovers like us!

Hey there!! Welcome to CS. :3 I love seeing fellow Washintonians, and I love it even more when they have the same name! (Hey, I'm Bree :3)

You'll have to keep us updated on how your pairings go and give us pics of your repti-babies. <3

Again, Welcome! :)

Welcome to the forums, great to see more people from the Pac NW.
I was wondering if you are the same as the Evergreen reptiles that vends at the local shows here. If so I have probably seen you guys around, But I thought they were out of Spokane?

Nope, we're not Evergreen Reptiles, we're strictly Evergreen Corns. The only breeding we do and the only thing we sell is Corns. I /just/ recently found out about Evergreen Reptiles, as in like, last night, haha, so we may be doing a name change.

SO, with that in mind, anyone have any ideas for names? Haha.
I'll put an album up with pictures here soon, or if you've got IHerp, you can see all my babies there too. We only breed corns, but I do have a variety of other snakes and reptiles as pets. I /might/ be getting into breeding leos as a personal hobby, but I'm not sure yet. We'll see.

My IHerp address is http://iherp.com/Public/ShowUser.aspx?UserId=67c9dd02-d7e6-4392-b5c2-e3ec8921e36e. :) I'm horrible at taking pictures, but all my reptiles at least have some sort of picture up. :)

A name change is not a bad idea, they do sell corns so you probably want a name that is different from theirs. You can always ask Rich Z if you can have your user name changed as well.
A lot of people name it after their favorite morph (like me) or maybe name it after something that's near where you live? IDK, hopefully someone else has a couple more suggestions.

That's probably a good idea.
I'll think of some names and then see if I can get it changed.
We live right on the border of redmond and kirkland, maybe we could do Kirkland's Krazy Korns? Ew, wait, that would mean we're the KKK. HAHA.

Ok!
I think we came up with one, Snakes Gone Wild.
What does everyone think of that one? I checked google to see if any breeders with that name came up, and didn't see anything. Does anyone know of anyone who already has it?

Ooh I like that one. Or maybe "Seattle Snakes Gone Wild". I also thought of "Seattle Serpent Shack" or "Seattle Serpent Stock". Or if you want to do something with Redmond; "Redmond Reptiles".

:3

Ok, correction on me in the first place haha, my fiance corrected me, it's not "Snakes" gone wild, it's Scales Gone Wild. He doesn't want our location in it for whatever reason. I did, but he doesn't. :p

Yay! Another Washingtonian! I live in Yakima but visit the Seattle area a lot. Are you going to go to the expo on the 22nd in OR? I'll be going with my friend Chris, he's going to get something....dunno what but something. I'm going to TRY to resist the urge to get something too....keep leaning towards a female Corn or Carpet to match with my two boys.

Anyways, for the name vote...I like Scales Gone Wild...that is cute ;)

Welcome!

Oh I like Scales much more!

I love that you're so close and even more excited that you are planning some clutches. :)

Redmont Reptiles really has a nice ring to it but if he doesn't want your location in it, then Scales Gone Wild is a good one too

Scales gone wild sounds great! It's creative and makes you think a little more than "snakes gone wild".

As Jen said, nice to see another face from the NW. Our hobby is a bit smaller out here than in other parts of the US, but we're growing!!

Will you be at the Portland Metro Expo that's coming up in January?

Also, I bookmarked you on iherp. You can find my page in my signature. Too bad you're not closer, or I would take pictures of your entire collection for you! :D I LOVE taking photos of snakes.

I was supposed to go to the show as a helper for Katie M, Legless in Seattle, but unfortunately my work wouldn't give me the time off. This is our first year where we will have multiple clutches. We are just starting out actually. :)
We will for sure be at the Seattle Expo, if you're coming up for that. We still probably won't have anything for sale, but we'll be with Legless in Seattle for sure. Next season we should have lots of babies for sale. I've got 3 for sure clutches at this point, hopefully 4 if I can get my female oketee back from a friend. Waiting on a few sub-adults to mature for next season.
I know for sure I will have lavender babies this year, some bloodred anery babies, perhaps a few bloodreds, we'll see. Just depends what pops out. I'm not the genetics person, the fiance is. Haha. I'm just the one who loves on the snakies. :)

Back