• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello from Washington!

Mdralston

I am a new corn snake owner. I never thought that snakes were going to be the pet for me, but I am hooked! I love my little girl! (well I think she's a girl!) we got her as a family Christmas present in November...she has really blended well into our menagerie of animals. There isn't much else to say other than she is the perfect little lady! :)

Hello to Washington!
I feel the same way about my snake. We got her about 3 years ago (my wife's idea) and her care has been left largely to me. I have not minded one bit, best animal I have ever cared for.
I have had no problems with her care. I have used mostly this site for basic knowledge.
Now I want another snake. I'm still undecided on whether it will be a cornsnake or something else, and if it IS a cornsnake, what morph. Learning about the morphs and genetics has become an addicting thing for me. Join me!

absolutely! I love her to death! she was 100% my idea, I love my little girl! She's a gorgeous snow! I have some pics at home that I will try to get up soon. I'm actually thinking about breeding her when she's much older. I'd like to breed her to a similar morph. I bet they would make beautiful babies!

I would LOVE more snakes, but that will have to wait till I have a bigger house and I have a space to convert into my "snake room"

Back