• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Hello im new

Welcome to the forum! There are tons of of great people and a lot of good information here :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sorry wasnt online yesterday and moved stuff around at home to house my growing collection i have adult female corns one albino one norm both gravid when bout them from the shop he doesnt know how lol.......community tank dummy....

Anyways i have one clutch of 11 and the other one is in her pre lay shed....about me i always had a love for animals period but snakes are my ish ive had snakes since been bout ten yrs old now i field herp around the house and attenf shows when i can and ohh i have a baby ball now male yellowbelly my python collection some yrs back cause our power went out on christmas eve whenwe were outtachristanyways thanks everyone for the greet

Hi Brando82 & Welcome!

I don't know exactly what you meant by "outtachristanyways" but it sounds like something you'd get a spanking for if you got caught doing it back when you were a kid (Can't totally blame me as I went to Catholic school!!)

Anyways, nice having you!!

A Freudian slip maybe? In any event, it's human to err, so no big deal!

I wish you the best on your current clutch and your gravid sneaky ones! Did you say you "field herp" in Chicago? What kind of snakes are in the wild over there? (Unless I'm misunderstanding you?)

Just curious.

Back